Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WordArt Fill Effects

2007 verse 2003. I have both. At least right now. Just just new computer. I
work with excel alot in using the wordart. Word art 2003 come up you choose
the font, size, bold, etc. Now you choose Wordart comes on screen and you
start typing, but then you have to go looking to change your font. It curser
is only on one word it only changes that word. Trying to hi-lite all isnt
very friendly. 1. Is there an better way? 2. 2003 would let you choose 2
colors for gradient under the fill effects, in 2007 I cant find where you can
still choose 2 colors. I did fine presets. I have look in look, is this gone?
--
Debra