Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default to add new usernames

Dear Sir/Madam
How do I add new usernames & password besides the existing one?

Can I delete this line as it doesn't affect anything?

Private Sub CancelButt_Click()
ThisWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
End Sub

Instead, I have this below. Are they the same?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ThisWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
End Sub

Pls refer to my attachment. Thank you.

Regards,
sea

Attachment filename: passwordbook.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=39534

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How do I add new usernames & password besides the existing one?

According to your code, you would need to type in a username and password
combination in your worksheet under the existing ExcelTip Com combination.

The event name must match the name of the control. If the button is named
commandbutton1 then you would commandbutton1_click. If it has been renamed
to CancelButt, then you would use CancelButt_Click.

Tom Ogilvy

seanyeap wrote in message
Dear Sir/Madam
How do I add new usernames & password besides the existing one?

Can I delete this line as it doesn't affect anything?

Private Sub CancelButt_Click()
ThisWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
End Sub

Instead, I have this below. Are they the same?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ThisWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
End Sub

Pls refer to my attachment. Thank you.

Regards,
sean

Attachment filename: passwordbook.xls
Download attachment:

http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=395343
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Tom Ogilvy,
I've created a new username & password under the worksheet,however,i
didn't work. Have you got a look at my file?

Regards,
sea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It worked for me. I just typed in a new username and password, then saved
the file. Next time I opened it, I gave that username and password with no
problem. They are case sensitive.

Tom Ogilvy

seanyeap wrote in message
Dear Tom Ogilvy,
I've created a new username & password under the worksheet,however,it
didn't work. Have you got a look at my file?

Regards,
sean

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

it worked for 2 usernames? if yes,where did u type in?

Regards,
sean

---