Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brent E

Default Clear stored usernames

Good morning,

I am trying to find an Internet Explorer or Windows Discussion Group to aska
question, but I can't seem to find any in the list of disussion groups
links. Any suggestions?

What am trying to find out is this. I do a fair amount of webwork for my
company and manage numerous accounts and I find that when I create an
username on an account on a webased program by entering an email address,
this value seems to get stored in a long list of usernames so whenever I go
back to that site and click on the username field, a list of usernames
appears. There is only 1 that I would like to keep in the list. Where can
Iedit the list of usernames appearing so that only the 1 I want will appear?
Is this somewhere in cookies, or browser settings, or history, or ? Any
suggestions?

Thanks tons; have a great Thanksgiving.
Cordially,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Brent

A list of user groups available from server msnews.microsoft.com

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP