Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default problem of asp to dll then to macro?

Hallo Everyone:

I need some help.I have created a excel macro and I used a dll to call the
macro to run .I need to use the function in a web application .Therefore,I
use a asp page ot call the dll while the dll call the macro.

The problem is the excel macro just run half way and stop at there without
any error message..I observed this through the task manager.While if I not
use in the web application and use in the local application ,all the thing
is fine. I already search through many sites but still can't find any
solution yet.Thank in advanced for helping me.

From
Kwok whye