Kevin

Default Macro Problem

Hi
we have a workbook that saves as a finished report another workbook
Problem is when creating the second workbook we copy and paste
pictures from one worksheet to another worksheet using a macro.

When i open the Finished report the pictures are still associated with
the first workbook.

Is there anyway to break this accosiation ?
Jim Rech

When I do a copy/paste of a picture I do not get a link:

Sheet1.Shapes("Picture 1").Copy
Workbooks("Book1").Worksheets("Sheet1").Paste

Are you doing it some other way?

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP