Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Google Search 6.0

First I want to wish everybody a Happy New Year with a lot of Excel fun

For anybody that is interested or use a earlier version of the Google Add-in
There is a new version on my site.

Thanks to Rob Bovey I was able to make a new version of the Google Add-in that not
Store the data for the combo boxes in an Excel sheet.
The date is in an Access database that must be in the same folder as the Add-in.
The reason for this is that I be able to make an add-in for all Office programs when the data is in a separate file.

You can download an Excel and Word version on this moment.
Add-ins for Other Office programs coming soon.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

Also Norman Harker has made a Superb manual that you can download.
Read this manual first.

If there are problems please let me know.

Ron

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I just loaded this 2 days ago and it works great. I passed it on to my boss
also.
Kudos to all involved in its creation.
Mike

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

happy new year !

--
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Ron!

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby!

One advantage of writing the user guide is that you really get to know
the program. Version 6 is a lot better.

Most regular users won't need the user guide because the interface is
so intuitive and user friendly.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

Happy new year!

This add-in is very wonderful!

Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Greg!

Thanks. Much appreciated. It's a privilege and a joy to work with Ron
on this one.

I rank Ron's Google Search and his SendMail addins as well inside the
top 10 addins.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
Sydney, Australia

available free to good homes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It's a privilege and a joy to work with Ron

We are a great team Norman<g

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"Norman Harker" wrote in message ...
Hi Greg!

Thanks. Much appreciated. It's a privilege and a joy to work with Ron
on this one.

I rank Ron's Google Search and his SendMail addins as well inside the
top 10 addins.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
Sydney, Australia

available free to good homes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Ron!

Offer stands for anyone creating an Addin or Webpage who needs a Guide
in English; Even Americans!

--
[...]

Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and

Arguments)
available free to good homes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

SendMail 3.1 needs one<g

[...]