Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm ListBox

Excel 2002
Be gentle with me. This is the first time I have tried to build a UserForm
in at least 10 years. Having a ball!
I have two list boxes in my UserForm. One of them is a list of names
and does just right.
The second listbox is a list of just:
That's all.
However, this listbox insists on displaying left/right scroll arrows across
the bottom of the listbox. What have I done wrong?
Thanks for your help. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

look at the columnwidths property. If the columnwidths (total column widths
for all columns) are less than the width of the listbox, you shouldn't get a
horizontal scroll bar

Tom Ogilvy

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
Excel 2002
Be gentle with me. This is the first time I have tried to build a

UserForm
in at least 10 years. Having a ball!
I have two list boxes in my UserForm. One of them is a list of names
and does just right.
The second listbox is a list of just:
That's all.
However, this listbox insists on displaying left/right scroll arrows

across
the bottom of the listbox. What have I done wrong?
Thanks for your help. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Otto

Do you have a hardcoded column width in that box ? Or is it "a " instead of "a" ?
It's the only options I can think of.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
Excel 2002
Be gentle with me. This is the first time I have tried to build a UserForm
in at least 10 years. Having a ball!
I have two list boxes in my UserForm. One of them is a list of names
and does just right.
The second listbox is a list of just:
That's all.
However, this listbox insists on displaying left/right scroll arrows across
the bottom of the listbox. What have I done wrong?
Thanks for your help. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom
Thanks for your help. The ColumnWidths property was blank. I put in a
1 and the horizontal scroll bar went away. That goes in my notes. Otto