Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Image on heder at VBA

to text i use :
Worksheets("Example").PageSetup.LeftHeader = "&B&12My left header"

visalization:

My left Header

i would like to add an image at the begining of the left header

new visalization:

(||) My left Header

legend : (||) - image jp

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi bilro,

You can do this with Excel 2002 or newer:

With Sheet1.PageSetup
.LeftHeaderPicture.Filename="c:\myimage.jpg"
.LeftHeader="&G Howdy folks"
End With

The &G tells Excel where to put the image.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

bilro wrote:
to text i use :
Worksheets("Example").PageSetup.LeftHeader = "&B&12My left header"

visalization:

My left Header

i would like to add an image at the begining of the left header

new visalization:

(||) My left Header

legend : (||) - image jpg

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

is it possible to do:

dim i as Image

With Sheet1.PageSetup
..LeftHeaderPicture=i
..LeftHeader="&G Howdy folks"
End With

or somethig for the style???

---

image url dunkr1 Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 31st 08 12:15 PM
Automatically adding image extension ".jpg" to end of image name Alain Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 June 19th 08 03:21 PM
Image Morfeo Excel Worksheet Functions 3 February 7th 08 01:54 AM
Transfering one image to another image LT Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 27th 07 06:55 PM
Hyperlink to an image in other worksheet, displaying entire image. twilliams Excel Worksheet Functions 0 February 7th 06 10:02 PM