Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default move the cursor to a button

Hi all,

I use Win XP and XL2000

I want to move the cursor to a defined button on my sheet called
"Auswertung" when I activate this sheet.

How to solve this with vba ?

Can somebody help me ?

Achim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Insert this code on that sheet:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Shapes("Auswertung").Select
End Sub

"Joachim Geschinsky" wrote in message
Hi all,

I use Win XP and XL2000

I want to move the cursor to a defined button on my sheet called
"Auswertung" when I activate this sheet.

How to solve this with vba ?

Can somebody help me ?

Achim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Achim

Moving the mouse pointer to this position (which will vary from one time to another) is
very complicated to do, and it is not good programming practice to "hijack" the input
devices like that.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"Joachim Geschinsky" wrote in message
Hi all,

I use Win XP and XL2000

I want to move the cursor to a defined button on my sheet called
"Auswertung" when I activate this sheet.

How to solve this with vba ?

Can somebody help me ?

Achim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Achim

I suggest you do a few simple experiments. Here's a start:

Sub test1()
Sheet1.CommandButton1.Select
End Sub

Sub test2()