Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas to all the people in the news group who so graciously and
unselfishly help each other.
This group is one of the best I've seen and I'm honoured to be able to
participate.

I wish you all the best in the holidays. :)

Rocky McKinley

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Rocky for recognizing so many people that help
other people here on these newsgroups throughout the
year. I also would like to wish everyone a very Merry
Christmas and Happy Holiday Season.

Rick