Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Merry Christmas

As I am about to commence indulging in a vast amount and variety of adult
beverages, and assuming I will be in no condition to work this keyboard with
any semblance of proficiency, I would like at this time to wish you all a
very
* Happy *and* Merry * Christmas *

I'll probably do and say the same thing a week from now, on New Year's Eve,
so line up your liquid preferences, and prepare to join me!

I wish you all well!

RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'll drink to that. BTW, RD, if you have any Wild Turkey left over you know
where to send it.
Merry Christmas from Texas

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to commence indulging in a vast amount and variety of adult
beverages, and assuming I will be in no condition to work this keyboard
with
any semblance of proficiency, I would like at this time to wish you all a
very
* Happy *and* Merry * Christmas *

I'll probably do and say the same thing a week from now, on New Year's
Eve,
so line up your liquid preferences, and prepare to join me!

I wish you all well!

RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Holiday cheers from western Pennsylvania.

Home of the original NFL dynasty! It's pretty easy to build a dynasty
through free agency. We did it the old fashioned way. We earned it!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to commence indulging in a vast amount and variety of adult
beverages, and assuming I will be in no condition to work this keyboard
with
any semblance of proficiency, I would like at this time to wish you all a
very
* Happy *and* Merry * Christmas *

I'll probably do and say the same thing a week from now, on New Year's
Eve,
so line up your liquid preferences, and prepare to join me!

I wish you all well!

RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel, microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Although Working, nevertheless a merry christmas from Tokyo

Carlo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

I'll toast to that, RD!

Here's wishing all responders & OPs
a Merry Christmas & a Happy New 2008 !

Cheers
--
Max
Singapore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Somewhat belated, (as I did try to keep away from the computer yesterday -
other than helping my son set up his new Vostro notebook.)

Yes, a Very Merry Christmas to all and an especially safe, healthy and
fruitful 2008.
--

Regards
Roger Govier