Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
Dave Benson Dave Benson is offline

Default Merry Christmas

And a Merry Christmas from New Hampshire too.
--
Dave Benson

"Ragdyer" wrote:

As I am about to commence indulging in a vast amount and variety of adult
beverages, and assuming I will be in no condition to work this keyboard with
any semblance of proficiency, I would like at this time to wish you all a
very
* Happy *and* Merry * Christmas *

I'll probably do and say the same thing a week from now, on New Year's Eve,
so line up your liquid preferences, and prepare to join me!

I wish you all well!

RD