Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default export method not working properly

I am having difficulty exporting charts to .gif files using the export method. The charts look great in Excel, but the resulting .gif files are often missing lines or axes or have other strange problems. Has anyone experienced this and know how to improve things? I am using Excel 2002.

Malone
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you using this? You can also try changing gif to jpg and try that.

Sub ExportChartGIF()
ActiveChart.Export Filename:="C:\a\MyChart.gif", _
FilterName:="GIF"

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software