Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multi-column Combo Box

I have a workbook with separate pages for each related
entity. The pages are updated quarterly. An individual
branch may need to be updated on an ad hoc basis in
preparation for a management visit, etc.

I would like to have users pick that branch name from a
two-column combo box. The first column would have the
branch name; the second the branch's financial statement
spreadsheet file name. I would use the first column to
select the related sheet in the report workbook and the
second to open the related financial spread in code when a
button is clicked. The code would also pull information
from the financial spread to populate the branch's report
page in the master workbook.

I know how to do a multi-column combo box in Access and
pull the appropriate information from what's selected.
How do I do it in Excel? Or can I?

Thanks for your help.

Kitty
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

set the control's column count to two, and like Access,
set the Bouind Column to two.

now the combo returns the bound column...

MySheetName = Combobox1.Value

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

.