Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run Query w/Function from Excel

Has anyone run into this before?
I have query in Access with a function that I wrote as
one of the fields. My problem is that when I try to run
the query from Excel using ADODB.Command I get the
following error: "Run-time error '-2147217900(80040e14)':
Undefined function 'Function Name' in expression.." This
query is a parameter query so, I need to be able to pass
the parameters to the query.

Thanks in advance,

Kev

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Load the reference for ADO in Visual Basic.
Under Tools/References load the latest "Microsoft Activex
Data Objects X.X Library" where X.X is the latest version
you have, i.e. 2.7. This is on the VBA Macro side of your
spreadsheet.

.