Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Questions!

Hi All,

1. I would like to create a footer as a table with formulas?
2. How can I create a footer for document (block at the end of the document)
different from footer for pages?
3. I have a table with data and I don't know its hight. How can I position
my footer at the end of the table (without spaces)?

Thanks.
--
The Best Regards,
..Net Developer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not exactly sure what you need, but see if any of this helps:

Assume the table has the upper left corner in cell C9

set rng = Range("C9").Current.Region

would select the table as long as it is separated from all other filled
cells by at least on blank column/row on all sides (or is against the edge
of the worksheet).

to find the cell below the table

set rng1 = rng.offset(rng.rows.count,0)(1,1)

Tom Ogilvy