Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bypassing password

I forgot the password I set on a VBA project that I wrote a couple of years ago. Now I need to get into it to rewrite a few lines of code... Does anybody know how I can bypass the password?? Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You would more than likely need a password cracker.

http://www.lostpassword.com

is one source that I am aware of.

If you have Excel 2000 or XP you can try this method:

http://www.schmittis-page.de/index.h...l/vba/t48e.htm

Tom Ogilvy