Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2000 replacement for Response.Write

I am using Excel 2000. I found some code that works with
OWC10.dll to create a pivottable and then write the
results as an HTML page. The code is at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q2
94/7/98.asp&NoWebContent=1

Although it's designed to work with XP, I've managed to
get it to work in 2000. I downloaded OWC10.dll and set a
reference to it. I changed this line of code:

Set oPivot = Server.CreateObject("OWC10.PivotTable")

by omitting the word "Server"

Everything works until I get to the last line:

Response.Write oPivot.HTMLData

Is there something I could put there that will allow me to
diplay the results?

tod