Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba variable problem

Hi,

I am developing a macro in two computers. I began the work in on
comnputer, then i emailed it to my home computer where i worked
little more than emailed it back to the first computer i used.

When i tried to execute the macro on the first computer (after som
work on another computer) all the variables are not being recognized
it appears an error message saying that excel could not find the th
project or the library and selects a variable.

any idea on what it could be?

i havenīt declared the variables, and didnīt use option explicit. bu
it used to work fine.

thank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i havenīt declared the variables, and didnīt use option explicit. but
it used to work fine.

You asked for trouble and you got it ;-)

it appears an error message saying that excel could not find the the
project or the library and selects a variable.

Open the VB editor, menu Tools References and uncheck everything marked
MISSING. That might or might not solve this problem. If so, declare your
variables.
--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please

"joao" skrev i melding

I am developing a macro in two computers. I began the work in one
comnputer, then i emailed it to my home computer where i worked a
little more than emailed it back to the first computer i used.

When i tried to execute the macro on the first computer (after some
work on another computer) all the variables are not being recognized.
it appears an error message saying that excel could not find the the
project or the library and selects a variable.

any idea on what it could be?

i havenīt declared the variables, and didnīt use option explicit. but
it used to work fine.

thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks it worked!

Next time i will declare!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

" I hereby declare..." ;-)
Glad it worked. Thanks for the fedback.
To be honest, those problems occur with Option Explicit and fine tuned code too. It's just
easier to spot the errors under those conditions.

Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"joao" wrote in message
thanks it worked!