Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Security setting of low ignored for macros

I have an application that use a macro to format and build
a report based on other sheets in the workbook.
Unfortunately the macro doesn't run because it fails the
security test. So I set the security level in Excel to low
allowing everything to pass through but I still get a
security too high error. Any suggestions? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for posting in MSDN managed newsgroup!

I'd suggest the kb article will help you a lot regarding this issue. This article introduces the method to disable the macro warning dialog. Please go to:
317405 OFFXP: How to Implement Application.AutomationSecurity
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=317405

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Does this answer your question? Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services