Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Header

Hi All! I recently had a posted a message asking
guidance on creating a form for my page header
information. From that form, I wanted the information
that I inputed to display in my page header.

I have created the form and on the form there are three
separate combo/text boxes. The first combo box goes to a
database on a SQL server and pulls in a company name.
The last two text boxes are dates that I have inputed. I
want the final output to be:

XYZ Company
January 01, 2003 through December 31, 2003

In my report, the form opens, after I input the
information, and I want to click ok and I want the
information to display in the center header of the page
header. I have tried several things, but they are not
working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could
do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
in advance and Happy Holidays!

Julie