Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
betwms

Default Get header only on first page of multi page excel file

I have a 16 page excel file and I want the header only on the first page. Is
there any way that this can be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kosciosco

If you make the header part of the body of the page rather than a header
in the page setup, then it will only appear on the first page.

Hope that helps

Simon

--
kosciosco
kosciosco's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7068

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
betwms

I thought of doing that but I am constantly adding and sorting the data but
it looks like that what I may have to do. Thanks for much for your help.
betwms

"kosciosco" wrote:

If you make the header part of the body of the page rather than a header
in the page setup, then it will only appear on the first page.

Hope that helps

Simon

--
kosciosco