Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Forms and Pivot Tables

Hey Everyone,

I need help figuring out some code. I need to be able to
click on a button on a userform and have it bring up
another user form that will have information from a pivot
table that resides on a worksheet within the excel
workbook. All I need is for the pivot table to show just
like it does on the worksheet. Any suggestions on the code
that I need to have to make this happen, or direction to
places that has this infomration posted. (I looked in
google and wasn't able to find exactly what I am looking
for, then of course, I am not sure exactly what that is.)

Thanks

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David wrote:
I need help figuring out some code. I need to be able to
click on a button on a userform and have it bring up
another user form that will have information from a pivot
table that resides on a worksheet within the excel
workbook. All I need is for the pivot table to show just
like it does on the worksheet.

Does it have to be a userform?
Easier on an Excel 5 dialog

Right-click sheet tab / Insert / Excel 5 dialog
Select pivot table
Edit / Copy
Activate dialog sheet
Shift+Edit / Paste Picture Link

Drag picture into position.
Show the dialog with ThisWorkbook.DialogSheets("Dialog1").Show

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup