Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I make a simple macro

I'd like to create a simple macro that I can give to other
people and that they can load and assign to a button. How
do I do that without creating a project? Or do I have to
create a project? The macro I have in mind consists of
just a few lines I need to automate a couple of processes,
nothing fancy.

mike