Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default size of a chart sheet

hi,
I ma working on excel 2000 and when I create a chart sheet, the chart automatiquely take the size of my excel windows. But, then if I have a bigger window for excel, the chart still have the same size ?!? Is it a bug or is there a way to change his size ?
Thanks for any help
Benjamin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ben.c wrote:
I ma working on excel 2000 and when I create a chart sheet, the chart automatiquely
take the size of my excel windows.
But, then if I have a bigger window for excel, the chart still have the same size ?!?

Tools / Options / Chart / Chart sizes with window frame: yes

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup