Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A line from MSDN Library

Hello Experts,
I have Excel 97 Pro on Win98SE.

In an article, "Distributing Microsoft Excel 97, Word 97, and PowerPoint 97
Solutions", in MSDN Library under "Demand loading function libraries in
Microsoft Excel" heading, I found following line:

===================================
Select Insert from the menu bar. Then select Define from the Name submenu.
Add the name "__DemandLoad" that refers to "=TRUE" (just type it in the
Refers To text box). Note there are 2 underscores in front of DemandLoad.
Click Add, then click Close to dismiss the dialog.
===================================

This line is confusing me. Are we going to add "__DemandLoad" as a separate
function, or is it a some kind of suffix/prefix etc.?
What type do I have to chose from "Macro group"?

Thank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.20m.com/

-----------------------------------
Allah says to Mankind:
"Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I interpret that as meaning you add __DemandLoad as if you were adding a
named range to the workbook and "=TRUE" is the RefersTo property for that
named range.

Follow the instructions, as written, from the *EXCEL* user interface (not
the development environment) and it should make sense: InsertDefineName

Whether doing this actually does what you want it to is something else
again, but that's what the instructions seem to be telling you to do.

Good Luck,
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.