Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fitting the used area to a page

Hi,
Does anyone have a reliable sub for taking a UsedRange and fitting it
to a single A4 page (so that the column widths and row heights are
rescaled seperately and the UsedRange fills up the page)? I reckon
somebody must have done this, including LandScape versus Portrait
cases!

regards
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I doubt anyone has done this. Perhaps you could take a picture of the
userange, then put the picture on another worksheet and scale the picture to
achieve the effect you want.

Tom Ogilvy

om...