Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Saving over an existing file (updating an HTM file)

I want to save my workbook as an HTM file after updating. When I do this I
get the warning that the file already exists. How I get around this? I want
the file to save without the warning. Here is the code I'm using to save the
file.

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\XLIMP\MB.htm", FileFormat:=xlHtml, _
ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:=False

TIA

Steve H

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

add the line
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
immediately before the Save line, and again setting it to
True afterwards

Patrick Molloy
Micosoft Excel MVP

.