Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Graph of 3 diffirent data

Hi,
I have 3 different data with totaly different scale, (10, 1000 and 1000000 for exemple). How can I put the 3 courbes in the same graph and see all of them ? Because I know how to put 2 Y-scales but is it possible to put 3 (even if we can't show one of the scale )
Thanks for hel
Best regard
Benjamin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try to use logarithmic scale

RADO

"Ben.c" wrote in message
I have 3 different data with totaly different scale, (10, 1000 and 1000000

for exemple). How can I put the 3 courbes in the same graph and see all of
them ? Because I know how to put 2 Y-scales but is it possible to put 3
(even if we can't show one of the scale )?
Thanks for help
Best regards
Benjamin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rado,
My problem is not on the x-scale but on the y-scale. And the number was just exxemple. In fact, I have 50 graphs like this to do with each time different kind of datas. But Most of time, this datas are really different so I can't put 2 of them on the same scale. Do you have any other idea ?
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Read how I responded to your other post in the charting group.

Please don't multi-post. People in one group don't see how the
discussion went in another. If you *must* post to multiple groups, do
it by sending one message with all target groups in the TO field in the
same message. This way the responses in one group are sent to all.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______