Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default run-time error '9'

Now I am losing my mind, after playing with some code, my excel will not
load properly. I get run-time error '9' subscript out of range. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mikegospo wrote:
Now I am losing my mind, after playing with some code, my excel will not
load properly. I get run-time error '9' subscript out of range. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

You mean this happens whenever you run Excel (not just with a particular
workbook)?

In that case it is presumably a problem with a workbook that is opened
automatically when Excel starts - could be a file in your XLSTART folder
or an add-in.

Do you get a Debug button on the message that will show you where the
problem is?

What is the line that is highlighted, if so?

If you don't get a Debug button the problem is probably in an add-in or
another protected file. Remove them all and try opening them one at a
time until you detect the culprit.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oddly enough it was the exceltip add in and the choose sheet add in I
got from this web site. Thanks for your help. I hope I can be helpful
to others at some point.
Helpless in Ohio!