Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default forms in excel

I am working with a spreadsheet that a customer developed and I am not sure
how to gain access to a popup box that is used.

Basically this is the code:
============================
Sub Quest6()

Range("aa1") = Range("A17")
Range("ab1") = Range("B17")
Sheets("Recommendations").Select
Recommendation_Form.Show

End Sub
=============================

The line: Recommendation_Form.Show is what bring this pop up screen. I'd
like to modify it but I am not sure how to pull it up or reference it in any
way. Any advise would be helpfull. Thanks.

--
Scott N. Weber, MCP
www.AccessYourBiz.Com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Scott,

you need to open visual basic editor, turn on project
explorer (see menu "View"), and find the form among the
file objects (it should be named "Recommendation_Form").

Then you can modify the form by using form editor, or view
it code (double click on the form). I would advice you to
get a book on the topic, it's hard to explain in a few
words.

Best -
RADO

[...]

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually you explained it very well. That is exactly what I needed to know.
Thanks dude!!!
--
Scott N. Weber, MCP
http://www.AccessYourBiz.Com

"RADO" wrote in message
[...]

Forms in Excel Mary jane Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 July 18th 09 05:05 PM
Using forms In excel pillai Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 1st 08 09:00 AM
forms in excel gautam.mahendru Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 24th 05 04:01 PM
forms in excel billq Excel Programming 0 November 22nd 03 02:19 PM
excel forms paer Excel Programming 0 September 15th 03 03:27 AM