Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Forms in Excel

I created a multiple choice final with 20 questions having 4 answers with
radials. If the student clicks number 1 in question 1 and then clicks number
2 in question 2 the radial in number 1 clears! How do I make sure each set
of answers for the 20 question react independently of the others? I have to
post this (it is an on-line calss so no hope in "hand outs") by Monday,
please help, the whole thing is useless this way. As a last resort can I
simply "turn off" this automation?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does on-line mean excel?

If your optionbuttons are from the Forms toolbar, the put all 4 optionbuttons in
each group in a groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar).

If your optionbuttons are from the Control Toolbox toolbar, then rightclick on
each optionbutton show the properties (you'll have to be in design mode for
this). Each group should have its own unique groupname.

If you're creating a survey form, you may want to look at Debra Dalgleish's
site:
http://contextures.com/xlForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There's a difference bstween the optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar and the
optionbuttons from the Control Toolbox toolbar.

If you looked at the file on Debra Dalgleish's site, you'll see that used the
optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar.

In general, I like them better. They behave nicer, but have a lot few
properties to customize.