Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cutting, copying, and pasting my selection

Hi

In my excel document, I need to highlight my used cells, copy the
cells, Move to cell DV1 and paste them.

Can anyone help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Copy Destination:=Range("DV1")
' Optional to highlight
Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Select

Tom Ogilvy

"andycharger" wrote in message

Hi

In my excel document, I need to highlight my used cells, copy the
cells, Move to cell DV1 and paste them.

Can anyone help me?

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements