Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pulling Info from a No of Columns

I need to pull info from three different columns together as follows :-
Cust code MAR015
Prod code 1205100
Mth 1 x.00
Mth 2 y.00
etc to Mth 12 z.00
Total Yr 123400.00
So individual amounts collectively give an annual total. I need to pull
together the cust code, prod code and total year together. All are on
different roes and columns, and there are 9000 + columns.

How do I pull this together into a macro?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sounds like a bad design.

You could write a loop that finds the customer codes and product code, then
finds the total for the year - is that what you are looking for? Code the
will gather your information for you?

Are the words Cust Code in column A and MAR015 in column B.
Same for Prod code and 1205100

are the words total Yr in column A and the dollar amount in Column C?

Tom Ogilvy