Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pulling Info

I have 10 sheets that I would like to link it to another. This main sheet
will have a date and then a seperate row header for each one of the sheets. I
would like it to pull all the information from the row that matches the date
on the main sheet and insert it into each one of the row headers. Is this
possible??

This is what it looks like:

Sheet 1:
=insert row information from columns 2:7 from sheet 1 that is = to date
Sheet 2:
=insert row information from columns 2:7 from sheet 2 that is = to date
Sheet 3:
=insert row information from columns 2:7 from sheet 3 that is = to date

There may also be multiple rows on the other sheets that need to be inserted