Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I batch print Excel files?

How can I batch print Excel files?

I have a bunch of Excel files in one folder and am wondering if there is a
simple way to print the whole lot. Can't find anything under "batch" in the
help menu.

Pls post and/or email if you'd like. (I have both Office 95 & 97).

Thanks in advance!

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 30 Nov 2003 20:16:33 GMT, HBYardSale wrote:

How can I batch print Excel files?

I have a bunch of Excel files in one folder and am wondering if there is a
simple way to print the whole lot. Can't find anything under "batch" in the
help menu.

Pls post and/or email if you'd like. (I have both Office 95 & 97).

Thanks in advance!

John

Read my response in alt.msdos.

Now, here's a bit of a hint - don't multipost. Multiposting is when you
post a message to a group, and then you post it to another group as a
new message. It is better to cross-post. Crossposting is posting your
message to more than one group all at once. Crossposting is better
because most newsreaders are able to detect a crossposted message and
can mark them as being the same message, while it is much, much harder
for a program to figure out that two messages are part of a multi-post,
especially if the poster uses different subjects.
--
auric "underscore" "underscore" "at" hotmail "dot" com
*****

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Another user here - I always used to do that, but I am now working with
multiple-worksheet XLS documents, and am finding that this method is
only printing the last-accessed-worksheet in each file.

Does anyone know how to resolve this incomplete-printing-problem?

Cheers,
- Steve.

---