Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default calendar control

I need a calendar control with the look and feel of the one that you see in Outlook ( you click the small arrow at the right of the textbox and a small box pops up showing one month, you click a day and it closes...). Does VB comes loaded with one? I don't seem to find it.

Thanks
~Asif

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this Asif
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Asif" wrote in message ...
I need a calendar control with the look and feel of the one that you see in Outlook ( you click the small arrow at the right of the textbox and a small box pops up showing one month, you click a day and it closes...). Does VB comes loaded with one? I don't seem to find it.

Thanks
~Asif
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Asif,

Check Ron's site at http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm for help on your question .

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Asif" wrote in message ...
I need a calendar control with the look and feel of the one that you see in Outlook ( you click the small arrow at the right of the textbox and a small box pops up showing one month, you click a day and it closes...). Does VB comes loaded with one? I don't seem to find it.

Thanks
~Asif
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Asif,

The calendar control comes loaded with Access.
If you don't have Access loaded, you can get the calendar free he
http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/tips/regactx.htm

John
"Asif" wrote in message ...
I need a calendar control with the look and feel of the one that you see in Outlook ( you click the small arrow at the right of the textbox and a small box pops up showing one month, you click a day and it closes...). Does VB comes loaded with one? I don't seem to find it.

Thanks
~Asif
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John

This links are not woring anymore a long time
Check out the link on the bottem of my page for downloading the control

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Asif" wrote in message ...
I need a calendar control with the look and feel of the one that you see in Outlook ( you click the small arrow at the right of the textbox and a small box pops up showing one month, you click a day and it closes...). Does VB comes loaded with one? I don't seem to find it.

Thanks
~Asif

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron,

The link:
http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/tips/regactx.htm
worked for me (I tested it before I posted it).
I wasn't aware that you had a page devoted to the calendar control
(and another link to download it).
From now on though, I'll just take the easy way and point OP's to your site.

John

"Asif" wrote in message ...
I need a calendar control with the look and feel of the one that you see in Outlook ( you click the small arrow at the right of the textbox and a small box pops up showing one month, you click a day and it closes...). Does VB comes loaded with one? I don't seem to find it.

Thanks
~Asif

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You were right.
And I thought MS would be a reliable source????
Oh well...live and learn.
Thanks for the update.

John

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Try to download it John

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"John Wilson" wrote in message ...
Ron,

The link:
http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/tips/regactx.htm
worked for me (I tested it before I posted it).
I wasn't aware that you had a page devoted to the calendar control
(and another link to download it).
From now on though, I'll just take the easy way and point OP's to your site.