Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option button querry

Hi, as usual help please !!
Excel2000.
I've made up a work sheet and named it January. It's
formatted for data entry. I have then made a column of 12
option buttons labelled January to December. Each option
button has its code of sheets.select which is January to
December. The original sheet named January was copied 11
times with each sheet re-named February to December.
Clicking on an option button take me to the appropriate
sheet fine. The niggle is the sheet I go to has all its
option buttons blank i.e. no black dot in the middle. I
realise the sheet I've just come from has the "illuminated
option button". Its no big deal just a niggle but it
would just look more professional to have the relevant
option button illuminated when on that sheet. What could
I have done differently?

TIA
derek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Copying a sheet with embedded form controls should create a copy of the
control with the same name and caption.
Since it is on a different sheet the controls can be named the same
(identical to userfroms in VBA).

Are you sure the caption (the name in the middle) is actually the same or
does it change as you move from sheet to sheet?

Cheers