Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default data into an array

Could anyone please tell me how to write vba for reading a
range of data in Excel into an array?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Carol,

It can be transferred directly

Dim myArray

myArray = Activesheet.Range("C1:C6")

If the range is a single row or column, it creates a 1-D array, if it is
multiple rows and columns, it creates a 2-D array.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips