Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default my big chalenge - import acces data in excel

Hello,

I want MSExcel to get data from a MSAccess table/form in
constant time intervals.In brief, I am monitoring
temperatures on a control PC in MSAccess and I would like
to log them from my computer in the lab (another machine
in another room).

I can do all the programming BUT I cannot get Excel to
talk to Access. I could only do it with arrays.

On top of that (Ideally), i would like to do that over a
network... i.e. MSexcel on a machine and MSaccess on
another. However, I can live if it is on the same machine.
ie. I can walk! :)

Tell me what you guys think about this!
J-Philippe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try here - I've got it to work for me.

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

Rgds

GB
Gary Bartlett - Productivity Solutions

Phone 0800 776-276 (NZ) / +64 9 476-2530 (International)

Mobile +64 274 776-276

Fax +64 9 478-8747

http://prodsol.co.nz - dramatic improvement through pattern-level
intervention