Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find files and copy to new directory

In col F I have the full path for several picturefiles like
I:\300\300531-Nicopan.tif. I want Excel to "find" (i know they are ther)
these files and copy them to my directory d:\logofiles. Is It possible?

Thanks..

Arne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Arne,

See help for filecopy in VBA.

Regards,
Shah Shailesh
http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

FileCopy source, destination

ie. Sourec = c:\dir1\dir2\picture1.jpg
Destination = c:\dir1\dir3\picture1.jpg

If the picture files are open, the above fails.

Lars Kofod
In col F I have the full path for several picturefiles

like
I:\300\300531-Nicopan.tif. I want Excel to "find" (i

know they are ther)
these files and copy them to my directory d:\logofiles.

Is It possible?

Thanks..

Arne

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I was not exact.. The file paths where the pictires are, are different,
and I do not know how to loop every single
cell i column f - copy the file to the new directory, then go to the next
cell in col f and do
the samething, and stopp when last cell has nothing..