Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
arne arne is offline

Default find files and copy to new directory

I was not exact.. The file paths where the pictires are, are different,
and I do not know how to loop every single
cell i column f - copy the file to the new directory, then go to the next
cell in col f and do
the samething, and stopp when last cell has nothing..

wrote in message ...
In col F I have the full path for several picturefiles like
I:\300\300531-Nicopan.tif. I want Excel to "find" (i know they are ther)
these files and copy them to my directory d:\logofiles. Is It possible?