Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default mail workbook

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet which has various macros in it. One
macro existing copies the spreadsheet as values only into
a new workbook and saves this onto the local disk
as "Workbook name " as at now hh:mm am/pm etc.

What I want it to do before it closes the activeworkbook
is to email me with the subject "Workbook name" as at
now, hh:mm.

Anyone know the code I can insert into my existing macro?

Thanks

Adam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Adam