Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 VBA Help for TRanspose is missing

If I go into the Object Browser and try to get Help on Transpose, it appears
that Help tries to go to a link on the internet which is not present.

Such Help has no business going to the internet anyway.

--
http://www.standards.com/; See Howard Kaikow's web site.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel2003 is there a VBA Method or Property named Transpose?

Alan Beban

Howard Kaikow wrote:
If I go into the Object Browser and try to get Help on Transpose, it appears
that Help tries to go to a link on the internet which is not present.

Such Help has no business going to the internet anyway.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't use VBA help, use the worksheet help.

Alan Beban