Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default conditioning 'find'

Hello,

I want to write VB to find something if the condition was satified
Actually, I think it is rather simple but i dont know.

e.g. if Cell D1=0, find "A" (this is text and in Cell E10) and goto t
this cell address and delete it.

Regards

Raymon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Kevin,

Thanks a lot. It works.

I have another request. If I dont want to "Exit Sub", then goto to cel
"A1". How do I change the vb?

Thanks in advance

Raymon