Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Procedure too large

Hello!
When trying run a macro I get "Procedure Too Large"
Is there some kind of limit, how large procedure can be?
Is there is, could someone help me, and please tell how large procedure can
be.

Do you have any suggestions what I should do with my procedu it contains
quite large If, for -structures

Best Regards,
Tommi Kujanpää

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tommi

I don't know what the limit is and I can't find anything that tell me.

If you're getting that error, you just need to break the procedure into
smaller ones. Instead of a big If.Then construct, put that into a function
that returns the value you want. It's hard to be more specific without
seeing your code.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel