Jerry Dyben

Default VBA Compile error: Procedure too large?

VBA in Exel came back with the following Compile error Message . . .
Procedure too large. Is there any way to get around this problem? I have
only three more cells to finish out of a total of 80 cells.

Thank you
Chip Pearson

Split the procedure in to two smaller procedures.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jerry Dyben" wrote in
message
VBA in Exel came back with the following Compile error Message
. . .