Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding "work" taking place on a worksheet.

Hi there,

I have a macro that copies info from other worksheets and
pastes it into the current worksheet. Now, this
process "looks" messy. I was wondering if there is a way
to have the worksheet it's copying to still visible, but
not show the "copying" -- that is, only show something
that indicates that work is going on (i.e. like when the
cursor shows an hour glass), but doesn't actually show
the copying and pasting taking place.

Application.visible=false
is pretty good for this (I just set
application.visible=true at the end of my code), but then
the whole application disappears for that time. Is there
any way to still have the workbook/worksheets present but
just not show the work being done until the work is
complete?

Thanks,
MIka

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming