Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do display a "+" or "-" sign when hiding columns?

How do display a "+" or "-" sign when hiding columns that allows someone to
click on the + or - as a shortcut to hide or unhide cells?

I want to hide my column and have them click the - sign to unhide.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

DTI Tustin wrote:
How do display a "+" or "-" sign when hiding columns that allows
someone to click on the + or - as a shortcut to hide or unhide cells?

I want to hide my column and have them click the - sign to unhide.

Select the columns you want to hide, then menu Data, Group and structures,
Group

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy