Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Filtered values as values for a chart

Hello,
I have an excel sheet that contains filters and what I want to b
able to do is create a chart using only the values that are visible a
applies to the filter . At the moment I have the macro working t
create the chart but have had to hardcode the start and end range int
the macro. The ranges will be sequential but would appreciate knowin
if this could be done wether the range was sequential or not.

Thanks in advance for any hel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Create it using all the range.

with the chart selected, in tools =Options = Chart tab, make sure visible
cells only is selected.

Set this with the macro recorder turned on to see the code to set it.

Tom Ogilvy

TheNef wrote in message

Hello,
I have an excel sheet that contains filters and what I want to be
able to do is create a chart using only the values that are visible as
applies to the filter . At the moment I have the macro working to
create the chart but have had to hardcode the start and end range into
the macro. The ranges will be sequential but would appreciate knowing
if this could be done wether the range was sequential or not.

Thanks in advance for any help